March Real Estate Social Media Post Ideas
Let’s dive in…
It’s finally springtime and the real estate market is about to go BANANAS! As a real estate agent, your schedule is filled with showings, bidding wars, negotiations, paperwork, and everything in between.
The last thing you have time for is trying to figure out what to post on your real estate social media, right?
Real Estate Social Media Post Ideas
- It’s Women’s History Month. Take a few minutes to outline the timeline of women being able to own property, as well as get a mortgage.
- Homeowners are looking at their spring cleaning & renovation projects and making decisions on what to do. Advise them on which home renovation project has the highest ROI.
- Help homeowners decide if they should move now or wait to get even more equity for their home as prices continue to skyrocket.
- Share 5 kitchen cleaning hacks you’ve discovered (or that Google told you about).
- With a market this hot, buyers are considering waiving a lot of their contingencies. Share why buyers should NOT waive the appraisal contingency unless they have a LOT of extra cash laying around.
- Talk about a few things buyers should NOT do after getting preapproved.
- Share why you decided to get your real estate license & what your favorite part of real estate is (besides the commission checks, of course).
- Explain escalation clauses and when they should and should not be used.
- Discuss investment opportunities within your local market.
- Share why it is SO important for buyers to remain consistent during the house hunting journey and why hitting the pause button could be a huge mistake.
- Tax Day is coming up soon! Talk about what freelancers and independent contractors need to know about filing taxes if they’re hoping to buy a house in the next year or two.
- Let your audience in on part of your selling secret sauce. Share how you make the client experience extra special for your sellers.
Now that you have your real estate social media post ideas, it’s time to get writing!
Sit down and write out all your captions in one or two sittings. Batching your content creation will save you tons of time – and you’ll never have to worry about coming up with a great caption 5 minutes before your next client appointment.
Now if you do NOT want to have to start from scratch and write all these captions and create all the graphics on your own, I have a solution for you.
Seriously, this is so good you may need to sit down.
All of these topics are from The Abundant Agent Membership.
The Abundant Agent Membership gives you daily social media graphics, captions, templates, and Instagram Stories. Plus, you’ll get a monthly strategy guide and weekly action plan to keep you on track.